"Many thanks to all of the staff at OC Sports & Rehabfor helping me prepare for the 2014 OCR World Championships. I couldn't have done it without your unique therapy treatment and training expertise. I recommend OC Sports & Rehab to athletes of all ages and levels who want to excel." - Gene Myers
Insurance changes have you worried...DON'T BE
We accept ALL COVERED CALIFORNIA
PLANS, auto liens, workman's comp claims,
ALL PPO PLANS, discounted cash visits, and
select HMO plans. If we don't accept your HMO plan
we offer copay matching to accommodate any
HOORAY! IT’S FINALLY HERE! DIRECT ACCESS IS A REALITY!
Starting January 1st patients who seek treatment
no longer require a physician referral or diagnosis.
If Ryan V, state champ and Stanford alumni can benefit from Run Mechanics… then so can you!
“Jason at OC Sports & Rehab plays an immense part in helping me rehabilitate my injuries throughout my career to help me perform at an optimal level.I recommend his services to athletes of all levels.” Mark “The Filipino Wrecking Machine” Munoz, UFC, MMA Fighter
"Jason has been instrumental in me maintaining my health as an athlete as well as recovering from two knee surgeries. He truly kept my career going. I highly recommend Jason to athletes of all levels and to anyone in need of physical therapy." - Brett "Fudoshin" Cooper - Bellator MMA "
OC Sports & Rehab
At OC Sports & Rehab, we deliver comprehensive rehabilitation from skilled healthcare professionals. We provide our patients with the best one-on-one care from one of our experienced physical therapists to guide your recovery. We also offer one of the best and complete allied healthcare teams in the industry. Our consultants include physical therapists (DPT), licensed acupuncturists, a licensed naturopathic doctor (ND), sports/family physician (MD), and a massage therapist. Together, we work to get you fit and keep you healthy for life.
At OC Sports & Rehab Physical Therapy, our top notch physical therapy providers treat every patient as an individual, and tailor a program specifically to your injury or goal. We only hire the best and most reputable professionals in the industry to handle your case.Learn more about our providers
We provide a range of physical therapy services that are designed to keep our patients functioning at their peak performance. We have an integrated approach to health and seek to partner with our patients in helping them achieve their personal health goals. See why our Lake Forest and Foothill Ranch Physical Therapy Offices are rated #1 in Orange County.Learn more about us
2 Locations to Serve You – Foothill Ranch Physical Therapy and Lake Forest Physical Therapy
Physical Therapy Testimonials
- "I have had the pleasure of working with Jason over the past 7 years of my practice and I find his physical therapy services to be of the highest quality. He provides confident and compassionate patient care and utilizes concise and effective treatment techniques that achieve results. He has become an integral part in helping many of my pre and post-operative patients to achieve their therapy goals and to maximize their outcomes."
Michael D. Burdi MD, orthopedic surgeonCommunity Orthopedic Medical Group
- "OC Sports and Rehab is a uniquely multifaceted facility for active individuals that have become injured or ill. The physicians, physical therapists, and practitioners are equipped with cutting edge technology and rehabilitative techniques that have greatly contributed to the athletic successes at Concordia University. We are very fortunate to have them involved with the well being of over 500 student athletes at our institution."
Glory Fung, ATC Head Athletic TrainerConcordia University
- “Jason has done an excellent job in giving attention to and rehabilitating a number of injuries I sustained throughout my career.”
Darren Dreifort – L.A. Dodgers Pitcher
- Cary's experience and willingness to listen helped me through my sports related injuries. Through professionalism he took the time to make sure I understood the exercises and reasons for doing each. After completion of my therapy sessions he continued to follow up to make sure my injuries were resolved.
Chris Fetter | Professional Triathlete and USA Triathlete All American.
- “Jason is an intelligent young man with a tremendous amount of enthusiasm for physical therapy in general, especially sports medicine therapy. In my opinion, Jason is one of the finest physical therapists we have had in our office over the past 17 years of my practice.” Learn more about Dr. Gambardella
Ralph A. Gambardella M.D., Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic
- I've had the pleasure of working with Cary Costa for several years now. Patients of all ages, abilities, and diagnoses rave about his individualized care, expertise, and kindness. Being a high level athlete himself, he truely understands each of his athletes' needs, and is extremely qualified to treat those of every caliber. On a professional level, he is a great team member - he is extremely thorough in his patient care and communicates well with the surgeons/physicians, which really offers the patient the best experience possible.
Kathleen Gouldy ARNP, Nurse Practitioner, South County Orthopedic Specialists
- “Jason plays an immense part in helping me rehabilitate my injuries throughout my career to help me perform at an optimal level. I recommend his services to athletes of all levels.”
Mark “The Filipino Wrecking Machine” Munoz, UFC, MMA Fighter
- Cary Costa is a great physical therapist. During my running career he always helped me through injuries, whether they were short term or lingering challenges from past injuries. He is a kind and fun individual who has an intuitive sense of what will work best for each patient. Cary not only helped me through my injuries but he was in an integral part of my achievements. These achievements include winning 2 team state titles in 2007 and 2008, placing 14th Championship, breaking multiple school records (4xmile, distance medley, 4x800), and ultimately running collegiately at Stanford University.
Ryan Valdes, Stanford Runner, PR’s: Mile: 4:05, 800: 1:50
- “Jason has been the primary rehab physical therapist on many of my knee and shoulder reconstructive patients and I have been uniformly and exceptionally pleased with his treatment style and results.” Learn more about Dr. Kharrazi
Daniel Kharrazi M.D., Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic, Orthopedic Consultant to the L.A. Lakers.
- Cary has been one of the best PT's I have seen. His gait analysis helped correct my gait and show me any weakness and potential injury areas I had. Much of my success has come from his running strengthening and injury prevention programs. NM High school AA cross country state champion 2006, Cross country mountain west all-conference team 2012, NCAA Cross country mountain region all-region team 2012, 3rd place in the Mountain west conference 5k indoor track 2013, 3rd place in the mountain west conference 5k outdoor track 2013, Mountain west conference 10k runner-up 2013, 2013 NCAA outdoor track and field regional 5k qualifier (16:28)
Shawna Winnegar Division I cross country and track and field runner 2008-2012 at University of New Mexico
- “As a professional fighter it is imperative that my body is in top shape. Mixed Martial Arts is very demanding on the body and injuries are common. I sought to find the very best physical therapist in Orange County. After extensive research I found Jason Baran DPT. His understanding of the human body is outstanding. He can get you back to training, whatever sport you are in, in the shortest time possible. I highly recommend Jason to friends, family and anyone who wants the best!”
James “Lightning” Wilks, Winner of the Ultimate Fighter, UFC Welterweight Contender, US Nationals Gold Medalist for JiuJitsu
- I've had a few surgeries in my day, and worked with several physical therapists, and Cary is excellent! He is remarkably intuitive, and is very hands on - which I have found to be the #1 factor when determining the quality of my experience.
Stephen Yale. Owner. EPE Training Systems.