Physical Therapy Services in Foothill Ranch and Lake Forest
Physical therapy is one of those therapies that help you live your life in a more pro-active manner. You may ask how. The answer might be the reason you are searching for physical therapy over the internet.
At OC Sports & Rehab, we look at things in a different way. We do not treat the ones needing help as patients but we consider them as healthy beings that need to improve their lifestyle and live their lives with increased energy and enthusiasm. We believe in one-on-one therapy that promotes faster rehabilitation rather than a standard procedure that is followed by most physical therapists.
Why You Might Need Physical Therapy?
Often people come with complaints of restricted movement or other functions of the body because of disease, injury or aging. While there might be many reasons but most people come to us with the following problems and our wide spectrum of approaches help the people get better.
The following are the injuries against which our comprehensive physical therapy provides relief:
- Sports Injuries
- Pain Management
- Spinal Injuries
- Cervical Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Acute / Chronic Pain
- Occupational Injuries
- Muscle Strains / Spasms
- Pre / Post Surgery
- Frozen Shoulder
Some of our approaches include:
- Myofascial Release (MFR)
- McKenzie Treatment
- Spinal Stabilization
- Functional Exercises
- Active Release Techniques
With physical therapy, we aim to identify and maximize the quality of life you plan to live with intervention, treatment, prevention, and rehabilitation. Our physical therapists are qualified professionals who are certified by the APTA (American Physical Therapy Association).
Once you arrive at our state-of-the-art facility, you will be asked to fill some forms that will outline your personal information and the kind of problem you are facing. Our physical therapists will make you comfortable and then ask you about the difficulties you are facing in your life. We might also need your doctor’s referral to understand your injury better.
A few advantages of physical therapy include:
- Physical therapy allows free movement, which is particularly beneficial in preventing obesity or high blood pressure. These illnesses are currently booming in America.
- Walking and effective movement can help avoid complications including strokes, heart attacks, knee arthritis and hip fracture.
- Healthy and fully functional body helps in being pro-active and attentive.
- Physical therapy is a much better option when lower back pain is concerned as opposed to prescription drugs or surgery.
- Physical therapy is effective when you have suffered muscle tears, spinal stenosis, degenerative disk disease etc.
Visit our Foothill Ranch Physical Therapy location, also with an office in Lake Forest, and see how we can aid your pain.
OC Sports and Rehab can help you get better and enjoy life to the fullest!
26700 Towne Centre Dr. Ste. #110
Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
22821 Lake Forest Dr. Ste. #115
Lake Forest, CA 92630
1041 E Yorba Linda Blvd. Ste. #210
Placentia, CA 92870