Comprehensive Lake Forest and Foothill Ranch Physical Therapy Services
We offer new and cutting edge Physical Therapy treatment techniques and modalities to help you heal faster.
Please see the list off services below and contact us with any questions you may have.
- Cold Laser Therapy is a treatment that utilizes specific wavelengths of light to interact with tissue and accelerate the healing process, along with stimulating all cell types. This treatments can eliminate acute and chronic pain, such as fibromyalgia, in as little as 3-4 visits.
- Deep Muscle Stimulator (DMS) provides deep muscle tissue with kinetic forms of percussion vibration, which in turn facilitates recovery, tissue regeneration, pain, and circulation. There is nothing else like it on the market, and nothing as effective as it on the market.
- Active Release Techniques (ART) address problems in individual tissues as well as in between tissues. We use this technique on most patients, since it is one of the best for adhesion’s and trigger points.
- TMJ Treatment we are clinical specialists in state of the art TMJ treatment and rehab protocols. We can develop a program for you that includes learning and practicing techniques for regaining normal jaw movement. Many clinics fail to treat TMJ adequately because they fail to understand the mechanics of the joint. Don’t let your pain and suffering continue due to poor treatment.
- Athlete Recovery System uses pneumatic compression that helps actively move metabolic waste without the demand for additional fuel, promoting blood and lymphatic circulation while increasing cellular metabolism. Why not help yourself recover like a pro?
- Lymphedema and Lymphatic Compression Therapy helps the patient recover by promoting lymphatic circulation. The compression system consists of air chambers and a pump providing sequential and peristaltic action to the legs, arms, or waist. Why not use what cutting edge research supports?
- Iontophoresis is a technique of introducing medicinal compounds into the body through the skin by applying a local electric current. If you are afraid of needles or want lower levels of steroid applied over a longer duration, please call us today.
- Ultrasound Therapy is the use of sound waves to treat strains and sprains. It allows patients to recover much faster and pain free. We have the most advanced ultrasound machine on the market.
- Massage Therapy can be used in the healing process to help you progress faster and healthier than anyone else around. Massage can be included in your care absolutely free with certain insurances.
- VO2 Max Testing will improve your athletic performance by scientifically establishing your lactate threshold, specific energy training zones, and intensity levels. Ask us how to get this exclusive testing done.
- Gait Analysis can help you become the best and most efficient runner you can be! You will get a video analysis breakdown and consultation of your stride with your visit.
- Pilates Reformer uses a system of exercises that seeks to develop core strength, build flexibility, and improve body awareness and spinal health to increase overall wellness and decrease injury. This is included in your care at no extra cost.
- Yoga helps people to relax, making the heart rate go down, which is great for those with high blood pressure. The poses help increase flexibility and strength, bringing relief to back pain sufferers. Yoga can be included in your care absolutely free with certain insurances.
- Electrical Stimulation (TENS/ESTIM) uses low-voltage electrical current for pain relief, sudden (acute) pain, and long-lasting (chronic) pain. We use only the newest and most advanced machines on the market.
Schedule an Appointment
Our skilled and certified physical therapy providers are eager to have you reach your health and wellness goals. Contact us to schedule an appointment.
If you would like to speak with someone directly
Give Us a Call!