We’ve already mentioned that our office is currently offering Telehealth services in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. However, we’ve received many questions on exactly how our telehealth services work. So today, we’d like to discuss a few specifics with our new and existing patients:
- We are offering telehealth services for both new and existing patients with all of our providers
- We have implemented a very user-friendly online intake paperwork link, so that you can simply fill out our forms online, without having to print or scan anything into our front office.
- Our telehealth visits can be done through many mediums, either over the phone, or through the use of Facetime, Zoom, or Skype, to maximize our ability to accommodate any patient seeking physical therapy treatment.
- We can go over imaging reports and prescribe exercises and stretches virtually. We can discuss any new changes to our patients’ conditions or injuries.
- Any new or existing patient can at any time, also decide to schedule an in office visit as well to supplement their telehealth appointments.
We are here for YOU during this challenging and uncertain time. You should not have to suffer with pain caused by injury. If you, or someone you know, is interested in being evaluated by one of our licensed physical therapists, or if you are an existing patient that does not feel comfortable coming into our office for an appointment at this time, please give us a call today! We’d love the chance to get you scheduled for a telehealth appointment to get you back to feeling your absolute best! For more information on our staff, the specific conditions and injuries we treat, as well as the equipment and modalities we utilize in our clinics, please check out our previous blog posts and other links on our website. We hope to see you soon!